Applying for Permissions
All published material by Nicholas Brealey Publishing is protected under copyright law.
If you wish to use, on a non-exclusive basis, an excerpt from a Nicholas Brealey Publishing publication, or wish to receive permission to use copyrighted material in connection with other books or products, please direct your written inquiry to:
Nicholas Brealey Publishing
20 Park Plaza, Suite 610
Boston, MA 02116
All requests directed to Nicholas Brealey Publishing should contain the following information:
• Title and author of the book from which you wish to reprint
• The exact material you wish to reprint. Please provide the page numbers on which this material appears in our book.
For publishing permission, please also include:
• Title and publisher of your book, proposed date of publication, price and print run, format (ex: hardcover, softcover, E-book, etc.)
• Territories of distribution for which you require permission (ex: U.S., U.S. and Canada, world, etc.)
For printing requests related to course materials, please also include:
• The number of copies you will require
• The school, semester, and course title
Please allow at least four weeks for the processing of permissions requests.