Examination & Desk Copies for Instructors
Nicholas Brealey Publishing is happy to provide college and university professors and instructors with examination and desk copies free of charge. Examination and desk copies are available to college professors or instructors seeking titles to review for adoption consideration. Please note that the policies outlined below apply to U.S. and Canadian institutions only.
Examination & Desk Copy Fees
- Hardcovers & Paperbacks incur a $7.50 per title for shipping and handling
- E-books are available at no cost.
To order an e-book version of an exam or desk copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include name, school address, email, phone number, course name and number and number of expected enrollment as well as the title of the requested book and ISBN in the request.
To order a hardcopy version of an examination or desk copy, please call National Book Network, our third-party book distributor and customer service department, at (888) 273-2539. Please be ready with the book’s ISBN and a credit card to pay the $7.50 shipping and handling fee.
National Book Network
Nicholas Brealey Publishing Customer Service
15200 NBN Way
Blue Ridge Summit, PA 17214
- No more than three titles per professor per semester please.
- Please wait to order forthcoming titles until their month of publication.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery; all requests are subject to approval and availability.