- Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Policy for Nicholas Brealey Publishing and Intercultural Press
• We usually ship in-stock items within 2 to 3 business days of receipt
• For expedited service, please call customer service to place your order and discuss expedited shipping options
Shipping and handling charges:
• United States: $5.00 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book
• Canada: $5.00 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book
• All other locations: $10.00 for the first book, $7.50 for each additional book
• For possible faster service outside of the U.S. and Canada, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns & Replacements
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from Nicholas Brealey Publishing, return it in unused condition with your packing slip within 14 days of receipt for a replacement copy or a full refund, with the exceptions noted below. We will reimburse the cost of shipping for returns of any item sent in error.
• E-books are non-refundable and non-returnable.
• Bulk orders of 50 or more copies are non-returnable.
• Shipping charges are non-refundable.
If your return is shipped after the timeframe indicated above or without a packing slip, we regret that we cannot issue a refund or send the merchandise back to you.
Please contact customer service for assistance in returning your purchase.
For questions or concerns regarding specific orders, desk and exam copies, we invite to contact our customer service department:
• Toll-free phone from US: 800-462-6420
• Email: email@example.com
For questions or concerns regarding bulk purchase orders or special sales, please contact our Boston office:
• Phone: 617-523-3801
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy & Security Policy
Nicholas Brealey Publishing
Toll-free phone from US: 800-462-6420
Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address and, when necessary, credit card information) when you:
• Place an order from our catalogs, over the phone or on our Web site
• Return an item or make an exchange
• Inquire about our services
• Request a catalog
• Create an account with Nicholas Brealey Publishing or Intercultural Press
• Subscribe to our planned E-Newsletter
• Click through to us through an affiliate’s link
• We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database. To better serve you, we may combine this information with data that is publicly available and data that we receive from other reputable sources.
Using Information We Collect
At Nicholas Brealey Publishing/Intercultural Press, we always want to fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
• Process and track your order
• Provide the services you request
• Contact you about the status of an order
• Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
• Send you a planned E-Newsletter, if requested
• Customize our communications to you
• Provide information concerning products you have purchased
• Improve our customer service
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, and email distribution. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services. These companies are prohibited from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Nicholas Brealey Publishing and Intercultural Press.
From time to time, we make our mailing list (names and addresses only) available to carefully screened companies whose products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share any information with these companies, please contact us.
We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
If you prefer not to receive catalogs or other communications from Nicholas Brealey Publishing and Intercultural Press please contact us at the address shown below.
Nicholas Brealey Publishing / Intercultural Press
Toll-free phone from US: 888-273-2539
• Remember what items are in your Shopping Cart
• Recognize you when you return to our Web site
• Create an account at nicholasbrealey.com
• Study how our customers navigate through our Web site and which products they request in site searches
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails necessary to process your order or respond to a request. For example, after you place an order at nicholasbrealey.com, you will receive an email confirmation
It is our intent to send you promotional email (our E-Newsletter) only if you have agreed to receive it. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each edition of the newsletter.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally, we provide links on our Web site to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of Nicholas Brealey Publishing and Intercultural Press and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities.
We understand your concerns about online security. Because we share your concerns, our site is a highly secure ordering environment. We offer 100% protection for your credit card transactions at Nicholas Brealey websites. Specifically, we guarantee that your credit card information will be safe when you place an order at Nicholas Brealey websites: you'll never have to pay any money related to unauthorized charges to your credit card account, if those charges result from a transaction at Nicholas Brealey websites.
If you're ever a victim of credit card fraud, the Fair Credit Act specifies that your credit card company can hold you liable for no more than $50 in fraudulent charges to your account. We will reimburse you for any amount up to $50 billed to you by your credit card company for unauthorized charges to your account, if those charges result from an order you've placed on our secure server.
For this protection, you must promptly notify your credit card company of any fraudulent charges and follow the procedures for doing so as outlined in your credit card agreement.
Your credit card is safe at Nicholas Brealey websites – guaranteed.
The authorization environment provided by Authorize.Net, working with security features built into the major web browsers -- Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Netscape -- provides advanced security for online purchases from our site. Every purchase at Nicholas Brealey website is secure, and clicking a Checkout button on the Shopping Bag page is all it takes to get started. The security features are automatic; you don't need to do anything to activate them. Once you've clicked the Checkout button, your browser looks for a digital certificate to confirm that it is communicating with Nicholas Brealey websites. Once a positive ID is made, your order continues.
We use Authorize.Net for credit card processing. Authorize.Net provides enhanced security features as part of their payment gateway account. Their commitment to security includes being Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) compliant. The encryption features of browser software ensure the security of data as it is transmitted to our server. Our site makes use of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol and 128-bit strong encryption to provide the highest level of security available.
We use GeoTrust software to enable the use of digital certificates. By activating the browser's "LOCK" icon, Geotrust SSL enables encryption and assures you that confidential information and transactions cannot be viewed, intercepted or altered. The most popular web browsers, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Internet Explorer use special padlock symbols to let you know when they are in secure mode. Additionally, secure web addresses will begin "https://" instead of "http://" to indicate secure mode.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments or assistance, we invite you to contact us.
Nicholas Brealey Publishing / Intercultural Press
Toll-free phone from US: 800-462-6420